11.20.2009

christmas is coming........

How exciting it is to be in my new space for the holidays. I get to decorate how I want to. Unfortunately for my graphic designer I love glitter. I know she is worried about me being set loose to shop for Christmas decorations and getting things too over done. I have been using made up words like glitter-frication. Makes her very nervous. It is beautiful though and it makes me very happy. The smallest things make me happy. Wearing the cloths that I want to. Working the hours that I want to. At first I thought I would loose all control and go wild with freedom. Funny thing is that since I am allowed to do what I want, I find I want to be at work. I love my spot. I enjoy the people that work here. I delight in the fact that the other day I could watch Oprah's man makeovers while my clients hair was processing. It is all about the finer things in life.

1 comment:

creative holly said...

your designer is indeed afraid of your glitterfrication…and so is her glitterphobic husband.